FlexFunction2Sustain project will be presented at the upcoming 12th International Conference & Exhibition on Green Flexible Printed Electronics Industry (ICEFPE22) and AGRIVOLTAICS 2022, which will take place from 10th to 12th October 2022 in Athens, Greece.
Within a session dedicated to Open Innovation in FPEs in EU, our project coordinator Christian May will make a presentation “FF2S – a unique R&D service for nano-functionalized plastic and paper surfaces and membranes”. During the timeslot reserved for 16:30 on 11th October 2022, he will give more details on the concept of the Open Innovation Test Bed and more specifically on our initiative for enabling novel solutions and products for plastic and paper based flexible materials and films. Moreover, information on the possibilities and EU support offered for innovative start-ups, SMEs and industries in the framework of the project, which are currently available, will be provided.
ICEFPE22 & AGRIVOLTAICS 2022 will bring together key industrial players, top-class scientists, engineers, end-users, entrepreneurs, farmers, investors, policy makers, politicians and representatives from the national, European and international authorities to discuss, networking, make business and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Green FPEs and Agrivoltaics contributing to a Green, Digital, Decarbonized Industry and Circular Economy, Society and Planet.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics and Photonics
- Green & Renewable Energy
- OPVs and 3rd Generation Photovoltaics
- PV and OPV Panel Technologies for Agrivoltaics
- LEDs and OLEDs for Lighting
- Printed Sensors and Biosensors
- Flexible and Printed Energy Storage and Batteries
- Flexible and Printed OLEDs for Lighting and Displays
- Bioenergy, Fuel Cells & Green Hydrogen Generation
- Energy and Lighting for Buildings, Smart Cities, Automotive, Healthcare, IoT
- Energy Autonomous systems in Consumer Electronics, Smart Packaging, Tourism, Defense, Wearables, IoT
- 3D Printing Electronics in System Integration of Functional Products
- Hybrid Renewable Energy Sources (RES) for Greenhouses
- FPE Applications (Lighting and Sensing) in Agriculture and Crop Production
- Energy & Lighting Production in Agriculture and Crop Production
- Energy Autonomy in Agriculture and Crop Production
- Adapted AI in Agrivoltaics
- Key role in Social and Environmental Impacts
- Economics of Agrivoltaics and Business Models
More information and registration: http://www.ltfn.gr/conference/