FlexFunction2Sustain at NANOTEXNOLOGY 2022, 2-9 July 2022, Thessaloniki, Greece
In the period 2 – 9 July 2022 in Thessaloniki, Greece, NANOTEXNOLOGY 2022 will be held. The partners from the FlexFunction2Sustain consortium will be present at the conference.
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the technology, business and networking premier annual multi-event exploring the key advances and commercialization opportunities in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Nanomaterials, Organic Electronics, AI, 3D Printing/Bioprinting and Nanomedicine, organized since 2003.
It brings together a powerful international community of more than 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem, consisting one of the most influential scientific events in SE Europe.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2022 will be a Hybrid event, combining both Live (On-site/Porto Palace Hotel, Thessaloniki) and Virtual (On-line/Alfaview Video Conferencing Platform) presentations and participation.
It includes the following internationally established events:
- 19th International Conference on Nanosciences& Nanotechnologies (NN22) : 5 – 8 July
- 15th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE22) : 4 – 7 July
- 5th International Conference on 3D Printing & Bioprinting, AI, Digital and Additive Manufacturing (I3D22) : 6 – 7 July
- 16th International Summer Schools on “Nanosciences& Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine” (ISSON22) : 2 – 9 July
- 12th International Exhibition on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine (EXPO22) : 4 – 8 July
- Business Forum : 5 – 7 July
- Matchmaking Event (B2B) : 6 July
More information: www.nanotexnology.com
Direct Links: Registration & Exhibition